Eurycoma longifolia (commonly called tongkat ali or pasak bumi) is a flowering plant in the family Simaroubaceae, native to Indonesia, Malaysia, and, to a lesser extent, Thailand, Vietnam, and Laos. It is also known under the names penawar pahit, penawar bias, bedara merah, bedara putih, lempedu pahit, payong ali, tongkat baginda, muntah bumi, petala bumi (all Malay); bidara laut (Indonesian); babi kurus (Javanese); Vietnameseand tho nan (Laotian) Many of the common names refer to the plant's medicinal use and extreme bitterness. Penawar pahit translates simply as "bitter charm" or "bitter medicine". Older literature, such as a 1953 article in the Journal of Ecology, may cite only penawar pahit as the plant's common Malay name
1. Promote the body's own production, the highest can reach 440%, promote the growth of human muscle;
2. It has multiple effects, such as promote physical fitness and control, maintain strong energy, reduce stress and anxiety, relieve depression;
3. Enhance blood circulation and metabolism, enhance renal dynamic and reduce the damage of drugs on renal;
4. Improve the human sexual function and rapid recovery of strength;
5. Enhance human fertility and improve male sperm production, improve spermactivity;
6. Repair and nourish human gonads and reproductive system, effect on the elimination of prostatitis symptoms;
Payment term: T/T 30% in advance and T/T 70% against copy of B/L. or 100% L/C at sight.
Shipment time: Within 3 weeks after confirming order.
We take photos of every stage of the process and can send them to you. Before we ship the container, you will have photos and lab test results.
Provide quality after-sale service once the container is received.
In case the product is damaged, we will refund you or resend a new packaging.
Also, if the goods are not as per your specification, we will callback the container at our cost, or compensate you as per our agreement.
Send Your Message
Any question about this product, please feel free to contact.