Citrus aurantium, also known as Bitter Orange or Seville Orange, orange—refers to the citrus tree Citrus sinensis and its fruit. The orange is a hybrid of ancient cultivated origin, possibly between pomelo (Citrus maxima) and tangerine (Citrus reticulata). It is a small tree, growing to about 10 m tall, with thorny shoots and evergreen leaves 4-10 cm long. Oranges originated in southeast Asia, in either India or modern day Pakistan, Vietnam or southern China. The fruit of Citrus sinensis is called sweet orangeto distinguish it from Citrus aurantium, the bitter orange.
1. Resistant to inflammation and hyper susceptibility;
2. Resistant to bacterium, include epiphyte and bacteria etc.;
3. To be compared with other flavone plant, orange flavone has it own unique physiologic functions;
4. Resistant to oxidation activity, includes to clear away single turn oxygen, peroxide, hydroxide radical and other free radical;
5. Prevent circulatory system to be harmed by ill, make capillary vessel more flexible, resist platelet aggregation and regulate cardiovascular.
1. As a natural antioxidant, orange extract powder is mainly used in cosmetic industry;
2. As a natural antioxidant, orange extract powder is widely used in health product and food industry;
3. As raw materials of drugs for lowering cholesterol, anti-virus and anti-inflammatory,orange extract powder is mainly used in pharmaceutical field.
Payment term: T/T 30% in advance and T/T 70% against copy of B/L. or 100% L/C at sight.
Shipment time: Within 3 weeks after confirming order.
We take photos of every stage of the process and can send them to you. Before we ship the container, you will have photos and lab test results.
Provide quality after-sale service once the container is received.
In case the product is damaged, we will refund you or resend a new packaging.
Also, if the goods are not as per your specification, we will callback the container at our cost, or compensate you as per our agreement.
Send Your Message
Any question about this product, please feel free to contact.